Vi Lanflagle Poems
- Sonnet #1 Sonnet #1 I’m not quite sure how to write a ...
- Hidden Lies Lost, gone again Don't want to be ...
- World Of Masks Why do people lie And say they’re happy When...
- Confused Whole life's a lie Don't know what's real ...
- Broken Wings Broken wings ashamed to show face hidden in ...
- Did You? Did you really mean everything you said? Was it ...
- Dreams I seem to live Through my dreams. My hopes and ...
Pen name: Vi Lanflagle
recently i have had a slight writers block. i've written very little to nothing in the past almost 6 months. this is due to a very sudden move and a lack of inspiration. i'm hoping that its slowly unblocking, but i can't say for sure. i appreciate any constructive criticism and feedback you can give.
thank you for your time: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vi Lanflagle
I’m not quite sure how to write a sonnet
So I’ll start with just a few simple lines.
If I correctly write this sonnet
All of it should rhyme.
It was not so quiet,
That you should hear a pin drop.
You could blame the riot.
I suppose I’ll just eat this old gumdrop.
And so I began to ponder,
My glorious days of old,
To which I wonder
If are even stale enough to have grown mold.
And this is what I thought,
The day that I was caught.
~this i wrote today for a school assignment. it is my first and ...