You... - Poem by Shay Davis
I can't explain it, this feeling, this notion,
You were the one who set my heart in motion.
Who knew that you could be the one,
The one to stop it and break it?
No way, no how, will I let this one slide,
There will always be a grudge inside my mind..
For you took my heart, and broke it in two..
I don't know if anyone else can fix it,
That is, anyone else but you....
Comments about You... by Shay Davis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda