You Are, Everything To Me! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
You are, the flower, the seed,
Which my heart need.
You are, the dream, the thought,
The essence of any word.
You are, the light, the sight,
Which, gives me the power, to be right.
You are the princess in red,
Which I want in my hand.
You are the rose, the smell,
That makes, the atmosphere dwell.
You are the star, up in the sky,
Which makes my love, stay high.
You are loving me!
You are, everything to me!
Comments about You Are, Everything To Me! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl