Bijay Kant Dubey
You Are Yourself A Red Rose - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
You are yourself a red rose
Then why to give to you
A red rose?
Just like you have I seen you somewhere,
Just like a rose,
A red-red red-rose.
Comments about You Are Yourself A Red Rose by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl