You Came Into My Life - Poem by Stephanie Kravitz
You came into my life.
As quick as ever.
It's so hard to believe.
That things are serious.
more attached I become.
Every day I hope that is okay.
My heart races every time your near.
i know i have nothing to fear.
Your eyes so sweet and kind
Your sexy voice....... takes my breath away.
Your smile warms me so.
Your warm embrace makes me melt.
your love is not like any other.
I love you always.
Comments about You Came Into My Life by Stephanie Kravitz
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl