You Like To Talk In Your Sleep - Poem by Jeff Fleischer
You like to talk in your sleep.
Your dream must be so deep.
You say the words I want to hear.
You say you always want me near.
And I know that its true
Cause I hear it
When I'm sleeping next to you.
And in the morning when you wake,
My hand you will take.
You will put it to your heart,
And the day we will start.
And when you're dreaming again in bed
I'll hear the loving things that will be said.
Comments about You Like To Talk In Your Sleep by Jeff Fleischer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl