You Live And Learn - Poem by Ashley Morrell
one day you smile, one day you fain, one day you stand in the rain and then you start to wane. lightning strikes you; it shocks you that your still alive. it shocks you you're still awake. you have a wealth of your own health. the reaper starts to follow you everywhere you go. when you go to pick up your child from school he pulls on your hand and whispers in your ear: 'go now and live.'
Comments about You Live And Learn by Ashley Morrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl