Her Bright Eyes - Poem by Ashley Morrell
Her bright eyes stare at me; like a light switch she makes me glow. I fear that's all i can show. three words are never enough to describe a million feelings that grow.
I never thought I could smile until her bright eyes showed me how.
Motivation fails me; but she's there to direct me through straight and narrow. I let myself go but she's always there to pick me back up. her bright eyes showed me how.
She makes my pupils dilate and my world inflate. what can you see?
Comments about Her Bright Eyes by Ashley Morrell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda