You Make Me Cry - Poem by Poet Dragon
I cry about being insufficient, and for failing,
I cry about not having you, or being able to kiss you,
I cry about what you do to yourself, what you think,
I cry about the pain I inflict to take away the hurt,
I cry about living a lie because the truth might be fatal,
I cry about everything you are that you won't show me,
I cry about you crying, and not knowing why.
What do you cry about? Why can't I help you?
Comments about You Make Me Cry by Poet Dragon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl