You're My Universe - Poem by Petra Soliman
If my soul was a universe,
Would you believe me if I told you,
This universe is nothing without you?
You hold all pieces together in harmony,
Each planet you touch,
Trembles me with the overwhelming feeling,
I love you,
In times of hardships you are my strength,
And in times of anger you are my weakness.
Comments about You're My Universe by Petra Soliman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda