You Seen Me Cut - Poem by dymon sidebottom
I see the scars.
I don't feel the pain.
I see the blade.
I see the blood.
I see you.
You see me.
You look at me suspiciously.
You know what I'm doing.
You just won't admit I'm doing it.
You think I don't have pain.
I give you a wry smile.
I just tilt my head and let the blade cut skin.
I laugh at the blood flowing out of my body.
I see it drip to the ground at my feet.
You give me a confused look.
You go pale.
You think your dreaming.
Comments about You Seen Me Cut by dymon sidebottom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl