You Were Softly Stepping Inlike Queen Of Night - Poem by KAVIN CHARALAN
Waves of the river rose and stood still for a moment
Flowers on the bank while opening hesitated for a minute
Waxing moon on the sky grew faster that night
I was surprised at the momentary wonders all around
Then I saw you were softly stepping in like queen of night
with soft smile on your lips and moon shining hair in float!
You are the moon you are the flower you are the lovely river
and we are only substitutes to you my dear
Oh deardear female deer they all sang together!
Comments about You Were Softly Stepping Inlike Queen Of Night by KAVIN CHARALAN
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl