Your Arrival - Poem by Stella Thompson
Is a long wait.
Seconds feel like minutes,
Minutes feel like hours,
Hours feel like years,
Years feel like eternity.
I'm waiting for your arrival,
not knowing who you are.
Not knowing what you look like.
I have wanted you,
for the longest time.
Years and years have gone by,
Still no sign of you.
Comments about Your Arrival by Stella Thompson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: time
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl