Your Love, My Home - Poem by Noel Bayron
I was a wayward
running away from home.
Building my own castle
in the sandy sinking ground.
When the storms passed and go
it scares me more and more
then I decided to go home
for in your arms I feel secure
Your love keeps me calling
when Im away from home.
Your love keeps me going
even in the storm.
I was mislead and astray by the darkness
of the midnight
but your love, your only love bring me home
and take me to light.
Now Im here to stay
forever I will be
where you go, I'll go
for my heart belongs to you
and when the storms passed and go
it scares me no more
for I am sheltered by your love
your my strenght and your my joy.
Comments about Your Love, My Home by Noel Bayron
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl