Your Words Still Hurt Me - Poem by Morgan Tayce
Why do your words still hurt?
Why does everything you say make my heart sink?
How come even though ive found love, your still always on my mind?
Why does everyone else notice it to?
why do i still care?
Why does It still bother me?
Why do you always think im going to be there for you?
Why do you think that i wont one day walk away?
Comments about Your Words Still Hurt Me by Morgan Tayce
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye