Yours Forever - Poem by Shyanne Morreau
I fall in love all over again,
everytime you smile at me.
There is something mkes me joyus,
and makes me want to see.
What is it that I do that
can make you smile that way.
And is it enough to make
your problems go away.
I want to be that girl
who numbs your hurt, your pain.
When everything is crazy,
when everything is insane.
Forever you can keep me
wrapped warm within your hands.
If you promise to love me
yours forever I will stand.
Comments about Yours Forever by Shyanne Morreau
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl