Shyanne Morreau Poems
- Your Dirty Hands watch me sit here in my room slowly as i ...
- Waiting the dead silence of the night hopeing it will be ...
- Falling For You my heart is beating faster now faster than ...
- A Path For Two Pairs Of Footst... your words i dont know if ...
- If The Stars Could Shine Brigh...
- My Favorite Dream a true dream i pray it is but dreams soon ...
- Passionate here i stand reaching out my hands eyes closed ...
I am Shyanne Morreau, and there is not much to tell about my life, but it sucks, and the only little part of heaven shows through my boyfriend, who i love dearly, and if it werent for him, id be dead or something. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Your Dirty Hands
watch me sit here in my room
slowly as i bleed
waiting for the moment
when you cant hear me breath
its bad enough those memorys
of days when you were horny
and my mother was at work
you didnt care if i was hurt
and you cleaned off the end of your shirt
but you burried it in the dirt
along with lies you told to her
you said i was just sick
you said i need medicine
and you could always win
she beleived you and your sin
now forever scars upon me left
upon my skin within my chest
waiting so i can take a breath
not knowing if your done ...