Zealous - Poem by Amalei Masigla
Will you listen?
Will you ever understand what this aching heart feels?
Alone she is not now but should she onward go alone?
Silent she was for she never wants hurt, shame and regrets
But unless she speaks he will never understand
Admitting the hurt, the love, the hate
Let that be enough
But will it be enough?
Comments about Zealous by Amalei Masigla
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl