Zero - Poem by kwane Lamb
Never can make up for the past
But can start with respect at last
For you woman are a gas
You are all those... what I want and need...
Now that I think about it...
You have always been there for me...
Even when I was not there for you.
You are a true unselfish being
That make you some kinda special gift...
I've did some great things on this planet...
Behaved like a god?
Acted like a god?
I have been plan foolish.
But somehow you always put me
Next to you and fear me not...
A smile from you...and
Comments about Zero by kwane Lamb
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl