poongulali selvamuthu Poems
- Wishes If my wishes were ever granted I'd wish to vanish ...
- தனியாக குடிக்க மலர்களிடத்திருந்து என் வைன் கோப்பையை ...
- I Am Gone Away I am not here I am gone away Beyond the ...
- Words There's nothing more to say.. Nothing yet unsaid ...
- Rest In Peace Upon a time My blood was red And my eyes all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If my wishes were ever granted
I'd wish to vanish into the wild
Never to be seen
Never to be known
Never to be heard
By any familiar name
I'd wish I should have skin too coarse
And eyes that were squinted, blind
I'd wish to be dumb
And to be deaf
And be demented very fine
I'd wish for a heart of rock
And I'd wish for absent tears
Men who seek to woo me
I'd wish them skinned alive
And those that seek to love me
I'd wish they be scorched alive
But If my wishes were ever granted
I'd better wish that I were dead
I'd wish ...