Prakash Khanal Poems
- Saturday Or Shatter-Day Wobbly and shaky, Gloomy and Dark A ...
- Looming Darkness Waves do occur in Land, Even the great ...
- Wild Nature In a playground of love Two bodies collide Hot ...
- Boiling Storm Torbulant wind blowing through my head Body is...
- Arrogant Human Turning the pages of life Oh! what an ...
- For 'We' Not 'I' This journey is quite long, So long that ...
- Deep Inside In this world of pain. I am drowning to gain, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prakash Khanal
Saturday Or Shatter-Day
Wobbly and shaky, Gloomy and Dark
A day to forget
Saturday you were so good and nice
A time for family, a day to recharge
Slow and Steady
Hopkin's Holy Ghost rises and activates
God or Ghost
Destruction and Danger or Shy of Relief
On One Hand
Pain and suffering, tears and torn apart.
A cherish on an innocent life, a smile
Ruthless and Rude
Its not Saturday but Shatter-Day
Destroyed Life and Deserted Homes
Dizzy life Dizzying people everwhere
Fallen and Frozen