Pratheek Praveen Kumar in Calm Reflections
Pratheek Praveen Kumar in Calm Reflections Poems
- My Summer Vacation A time of fun and joy, In which I did ...
- Birthday Party Birthday Party is memorable in life, ...
- Macbeth, A Tragic Hero A person of boundless ambition, From...
- The Joy Of Achievement Very sweet indeed is the joy of ...
- Excellence The target of everyone everywhere, However they ...
- King Duncan A patriarchal figure of Scotland, Who Macbeth ...
- Truth Is Wealth Truth is power, truth is true wealth, Truth...
Born in Bangalore as son of Shree Praveen Kumar and Smt. Jayashree on September 18 of 1992, Pratheek Praveen Kumar presently resides in Bangalore. He completed his engineering course from the reputed R.V. College of Engineering, Bangalore after completing ICSE and ISC with distinction from the prestigious Bishop Cotton Boys’ School, Bangalore.
A cricket enthusiast, Pratheek Praveen Kumar loves horse riding, tennis, billiards, karate, cycling and football. He won several First Prizes in All India Essay Competitions with commendations for his writing style. He secured First Prize in inter-college Creative Writing Competition held at PES Institute of Technology, Bangalore in 2013, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pratheek Praveen Kumar in Calm Reflections
My Summer Vacation
A time of fun and joy,
In which I did enjoy,
Learning and games both came,
I treated them the same.
A time of rest and enjoyment,
In which we do give vent,
To our happiness after examinations,
And free up our tensions.
A time needed for students everywhere,
After the heavy wear and tear,
Of examinations that test their ability,
They are finally free.
A time to pursue hobbies and interests,
To do things in others behests,
It is a time that all crave for,
And of what students want more.
It is a time to visit family, ...