Being 2 - Poem by Prathibha Nandakumar
I offer you this space to build,
or destroy, demolish, demark,
deconstruct, demystify, design, designate
or simply damn
the curves, the planes, the depths, the uneven 'terrain,
the many-colored, multi-textured interior landscape.
and hence you define the thin separating layers
and pick a shovel or a axe and
claim the flesh a means of determining
and I defy you to disagree.
Comments about Being 2 by Prathibha Nandakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl