Praveen Claude Fernandez
Praveen Claude Fernandez Poems
- A Walk Into The Clouds –a Dre... The mist and dew pouring in...
- The Eight Pack Me was exercising at the old arch gym, And ...
- The Masterpiece -Guitar I touched you and you began to ...
- The Essence Scorching heat.. Makes my feet Run away in ...
- The Rain..Unleashed… Hey friend…I wrote this….my original ...
- My Moonwalk To The Clouds...! ...
- Poem About Namitha (Actress) white and Silver as the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Praveen Claude Fernandez
Poem About Namitha (Actress)
white and Silver as the moon
bright and spotted in a loom
sensitive to touch and feel
Sincere and artistic to seal
High and low the moment
lie this dainty look
black like cool currant
look so the eyes so radiant
Come low and west is
this astounding Town called Surat
magnificient lies the lass where born
behold the beauty at the feet of this town
anyone who looks at the lass will less frown
Beauty in the eyes lies the this beauty of the heart
who's very existence is evident of all parts
take time to learn her who is Nature's ...