Prem Narayan Nath
Prem Narayan Nath Poems
- How Are You All? How are you all? enfolds the night and ...
- Your Last Repast We entreat you to come And have your ...
- Your Heart And Mine Your heart and mine Two halves of a ...
- Darling's Hand From the finger with joints I have known ...
- In The Markets Of Maibong I searched so much for ornaments ...
- If The Breeze Hums At The Arri...
- Evening Bells Toll In The Temp... Evening bells toll in the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prem Narayan Nath
Evening Bells Toll In The Temple
Evening bells toll in the temple
Birds flatter their wings
the merchant sails off by a distant river
A child weeps
graveyards become cool in the breeze
crown of light falls down in darkness
On the palm sorrowful days clot
the sky breaks down through
the roof of dream
Domestic past settles down on
eyelids at regular intervals of night
fishes move up
in silent watery green
There is the hum of raga gandhara
time takes root through the river current
the silent tree of breast revives
Flowing river, yellow ...