Preston Alcaraz Poems
- Pepsi My favorite drink is Pepsi. It is so very zesty. Coke...
- Hope Never give up on hope Many people can help you ...
- The Darkness Destruction is their desire Where they reside ...
- Subwoofers You hear me before you see me I come in all ...
- Fatherless How much time was lost? Why did prison have to ...
- My Life Where has it all gone The memories I once held are ...
Well my name is Preston Alcaraz, and I am eighteen years old. I love to weightlift, listen to music, watch movies, and write poems from time to time. My poems are usually sad because I usually am sad. My mom died when I was six months old and her parents took me in. Now my Dad is in prison. So im just having a hard time in life right now. But I hope you will enjoy reading my poems and maybe get ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Preston Alcaraz
My favorite drink is Pepsi.
It is so very zesty.
Coke isn’t as good as Pepsi.
It is very nasty.
When I drink Pepsi I am happy.
I like Pepsi and not Coke.
When I drink Coke I am grumpy.
Coke is very smoky.
Pepsi is cheaper than Coke.
Pepsi also is better for you.
Coke cost more because it’s made from cocaine.
Coke always lies so it is untrue.