Prince Rodoki Poems
- Rest Rest Afresh Oft had I learned to wade amiss In honed ...
- Prayers For A Bride May your children be born males well ...
- Bring Songs To Me Sifting still through the past, at ...
- Rubble Is The Last Rundle A rundle well felt A peduncle to ...
- Come From The Cold Come from the cold, come pure child Come ...
- I Have Come I have come with a voice, a hand to brush ...
- When Life Clasps Its Mad Fungi... When life clasps its mad ...
A child from the Western
Golden city of Lesh where
The somber sun glides for fun
And breaks the looms of pseudo-romantic
A child from the skies where wisdom flies
But curdles her ally, where children are
Topaz petals unplucked, unweaned, unwooed.....
A meek child from the wayward world where
Candid love is to be tasted like wine,
Such is my lot, such is my fate, now is my time..... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Prince Rodoki
Rest Rest Afresh
Oft had I learned to wade amiss
In honed beams of feared craton bliss
‘Neath the tumult fly, the lad was a hue
Of passion, pride and warm oceans so blue
His frail frat fame freckled afresh
By gallows of hallowed sect mesh
While the grail lingers in a heart most smeared
With solitude, fear, and what people feared.
Mine was a bloomer in fierce wind
A monomer on weak bonds hinged
Across the gallant ways of swift nature
Aloft the humble tricks of lush pasture
A boy in fine silk from the woods
In love with gold that sits and broods
Yet the sides of ...