Princess Bernadette Anillo
Princess Bernadette Anillo Poems
- You I felt so hard to be in place In a crowd of smiling ...
- Colors Of The Rainbow Pink is graceful, pretty and kind… In ...
- Friends Will Last Long Seldom speaking, seldom ...
- It Doesn'T Mean Just because I'm thirsty, doesn't mean I'm ...
- Mystery Man There was a husky voice inside me That kept me ...
- Teenage Complication TEEN: Formal occasions can be a boring...
- Pakapalan Ng Mukha Nakalantad ang aking puso ngunit di ko ...
VISIT MY OFFICIAL BLOG (Active)
Add me on Facebook: Bernadette Anillo more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I felt so hard to be in place
In a crowd of smiling face
a crave of smile began to shine
it was you i've thought of all the time
I'm sure i'm a question to you
you've never known me as an answer
i've watched your moves and all that you do
but then i saw your hands with hers
i may seemed to ignore that event
but it runs in my mind all the time
i'm jealous of your moves that before
i'm mad because you made me hope
as as usual, i still watch you
with her in your hands and all you do
i can't imagine you doing this to me
i thought you'll like...