Priya K. Poems
- You Are My Sun I watch you across the room And wish this was...
- Another Way Within me is someone I don’t understand. She’s ...
- Perspective Black crows, loud bells, strict rules; a dark ...
- Insecurity Insecurity As I walked down the road to Heaven,...
- Atlantis The land is dead and gone, Lady. It's as though it ...
Always been interested in writing, so took the 'brave' (read 'risky') option of studying Literature. Haven't regretted it for a moment.
Decision paid off in May 2010, at the start of final year, when a publisher contacted me to get my first book published! Out on online stores now, and on stands soon!
Prophecy: The Rise of the Sword.
www.priya-k.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Priya K.
As I walked down the road to Heaven,
I suddenly stopped to ask.
Why am I here? How can I be?
Where's the good in all my past?
The angels groaned and told me
Flashbacks are so clichéd.
Please, please, they begged of me,
Simply look ahead!
No, I said, and I sat down there,
The only girl grumpy in heaven.
Fine, they growled, be like that.
We'll see what can be done.
So then they brought forth my mom,
Who said I'd been a ray of joy.
She said, we're judged by the love we bring,
And I had filled her life.