Purnima Manhas Poems
- To My Shadow With an absolute pleasure I introduce to you ...
- Who Am I? Born Brought up Grown Known
- Could I Ask For Peace? Millions Of years have passed With ...
- Being Unloved Unsure, unconscious as I Lay of your love A ...
- Perseverance Nothing has ever been easy For the creator, for...
- It's Not Love It’s not love I like being around you Just a ...
- The Light Misty, cold, dark Walking on unknown path All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Love is the highest moral.''Morals
''Life is agony. Love heals it.''Life
''If you make Learning your Religion, you'll never have to defend it.''Religion
Comments about Purnima Manhas
To My Shadow
With an absolute pleasure
I introduce to you
Was born with Light
Eagerly it had waited
To receive me on this earth
All embracing, all revealing
It was just there
In the womb of Dark
Born out of light
My Best Friend
Waiting patiently for all years
Of my arrival
As child it never left me alone
My mother might have once
But I was accompanied by my shadow
Reminds me that I AM
On sunny days and windy nights
Holding my hand
Brings me to ...