Purple 97 Angeline
Purple 97 Angeline Poems
- Is This Hell Or Is This Hell? Sun's rising Bird's ...
- Switching On, Off, On, Off, On... a glimpse over my left...
- Thy Love Close my eyes and spread my wings Disregarding ...
- Sometimes.. When piled with negative happenings people break...
- Lost! Stumbling around there's nothing I see Fumbling with ...
- The 'Feel' Of A Still.. Once felt bursting within now feels ...
- Numbed.. Like a murderer slashing his victim aware of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Purple 97 Angeline
Is This Hell Or Is This Hell?
Paltry genesis of the defunct brain
Pathetic soul of me staying sane
Revolving earth of the deadly society
Unravel the ugliness of masked piety
Whining away the deranged spirits
Stuffing the evidences of mortal greeds
Principles and supposition casted aside
Intuitions and clairvoyance committed suicide
Existance is a result of illusion
Pretense is an act of controversion