Pushpa Ratna Tuladhar
Pushpa Ratna Tuladhar Poems
- My Shadow My shadow lives my life With strong-mindedness; ...
- A Cup Of Tea I Far beyond the horizon When the rooster ...
- Let My Bygones Be Bygones Striking a matchstick gently On ...
- The Tree Inside you’ve an earth of difference With the ocean...
- The Forest Inside me blossoms a dense forest From the roots ...
- My Tranquil Dream When I grasp hold of the deep sleep And ...
- My Death As if the milk turns My soul detaches from my ...
Pushpa Ratna Tuladhar, born on 1948, in Kathmandu, Nepal, is a poet and editor of Layalama Online Magazine, www.layalama.con the First online literary magazine from the Himalayan Kingdom of Nepal.
His poems are published in Rearview quarterly, Poetry Sharing Journal, Some Words, Ascent, Escritoire, Words Words Words, Zygote in My Coffee, James River Poetry Review, Sidereality and other printed and online magazines and also in anthologies published in USA, UK, Canada and India.
URL: http: //www.pushpatuladhar.netfirms.com
http:... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pushpa Ratna Tuladhar
My shadow lives my life
Majestic in character and
Sophisticated in fashion
More spacious in capacity and
Efficient in activity
Than me and my own life
Growing out of my strength
It isolates me from my life
And seduces my properties
To maintain its own identity
As if old enough in humanity
To throw me away in waste container
My shadow, that I throw in the earth
Stretches my body in full
Shearing the clothes from my body
With only the skinny left over
No one can recognize me
As my own identity
I try to run away ...