Qadris Taimour Poems
- Dreams If life was a dream I could control Then I would live...
- The Boardroom Important decisions are being made in the ...
- Pretty Faced Girl I glanced at her as she talked, Not ...
- 20 numbers next to names scores and tallies on words
- Snakes And Ladders The beauty of an apple tree Only for my ...
- Life You love but you have it rejected Makes you feel empty ...
- For The Girl From France I do not feel anything for you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Qadris Taimour
If life was a dream I could control
Then I would live my life to the very full
I would never be scared to make a mistake
For never would a dream ever be at stake
I would live and relive my every single fear
Like I never could in the life I had here
And hold forever each moment I held dear
I would live my dreams for years and years
To love and lose and shed no tears!
For each loss would bring a better gain
And if not- then I would live again!
A thousand dreams I wish to live
A thousand lives all mine to give!
So I dreamt away the life I ...