Rachel Critchell Poems
- Then There Were Two From the moment you grew And they told ...
- Lovers Jolly Touch me, I'm aching to have you near To feel ...
- Rainbow's End Can't see it, can't touch it I know it is ...
- Cyberlove I've never seen you in 3D And you've never seen ...
- Love Hurts God how I ache! How many hours will it ...
32, single mum of fabulous twin boys, work full time in accounts. Mad about the boys, music, reading etc. Favourite poet right now is Wendy Cope. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachel Critchell
I've never seen you in 3D
And you've never seen me
So how can it be real
Well, I know how I feel
And I can't explain the rest
Perhaps Cupid seated high
Has been watching you and I?
Leant forward with his bow
Pulled back the arrow, let it go
Straight through the chest.
People will surely joke
How this woman and that bloke
On hearing once a voice
And reading words made a choice
On life and love hereafter.
I bet even Steven Hawking couldn't say
How these things work today
Ours is not to question why
But enjoy each day that lifts ...