radwa yehia Poems
- How I Want Him? I need him to embrace me, Not to scold me ...
- I Love You, Son! You are the son of my soul not of my womb, ...
- Truth Uncovered The truth is always as clear as the sun, ...
- I Must Survive I must assassin your love; It crawls inside ...
- I Am Free I never hate I never envy I never aspire nor ...
- Woman, When You Are In Love When you are deeply and truly in ...
- True Love True love is when your soul embraces his, is ...
Interpreter and translator: English/Arabic-Arabic/English and Spanish/English-English/Spanish more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
How I Want Him?
I need him to embrace me,
Not to scold me and snub me.
I need him to open his arms so widely for me,
When all the doors have been slammed in my face.
I need him to believe in me,
not to doubt me.
I want him to guide me,
Not to hurtfully criticize me.
I want him to erase my pains
By a soft touch, a tender look, or a comforting word.
I want him to carry me,
When my own pillars collapse.
I want him to need me,
Because he loves me.
In return, he shall have my devotion and sacrifice.