raechael woodroof Poems
- So You Want Hear About Love Well I want to see it. I heard ...
- The Ones On The Streets I was human once and it looked a lot ...
- For My Brothers John Coltrain, cheap boxed wine, stars ...
- This Seasonal Change Is Welcom... This cold and its bite are ...
- Only A Limited Time So 5 days of silence 5 days to ...
- What The Little Ones Do For Me...
- Managing My Free Time Until We... I have been aching and ...
I like to write. I like to love people. I like to love life. That means the good and the bad. Some days I enjoy the dark side a little more. That is to say the darkness in my actions and in others. For the most part the light is where I stay but what is good and bad is all objective. You may think my light is dark and my dark whimsical. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about raechael woodroof
So You Want Hear About Love
Well I want to see it.
I heard it had died.
What a bastard I am for not going to Love's casket side to mourn.
Died far back,
After seeing people did not matter to us knowing them.
I will pay my respects but I have never been to good at eulogies.
I cannot tell you in words what it meant.
Not that 'I' had it to lose
Never had it to miss.
My remembrance of it vague.
Stayed drunk through the most of it.
A whore down the road swore she had seen it
But that was some cheap drug fueled beast she witnessed.
The man who makes up for his lack of...