Raees Ahmad Poems
- The Gorgeous Belle Me alone thirsty and eager Looking for ...
- The Nights Of December I recalled the nights of December, ...
- The Cold Tears Once i met a Belle, on social media. Her ...
- The Starlet Oneday I encountered with a Starlet, She were ...
- Day Dream Day dreams are quite often, When love is single ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raees Ahmad
The Gorgeous Belle
Me alone thirsty and eager
Looking for cute and gorgeous
Oh! her nature Sans anger,
As she looks very glorious.
Here i eager for one pilgrimage,
Then teach me what will be cost
Where she spends her all age.
My heart says and says she is my ist and last.
Oh! she is so vergin,
As fade flowers blooms where she stands.
Her vision, could charm to desert sands.
She has taken heart of mine,
Oh! She is sweet more than wine.