Rafael Cazares Poems
- Fleeting Is Our Love I invite you to a humble abode where ...
- The Human Character Of I Found my thoughts in a gold-plated,...
- If Only You Knew If only you knew, the secret I had for ...
- 2: 20 A.M. Is what the clock suggests, engines ...
- Alone In Thought Alone in thought Like the fixed, ...
- Prisoner Of Self In a tomb, Installed with windows, I ...
- Creatures Of The Underworld Malicious-eyed Beast, Lurking ...
Just a soul
Trying to Express itself
Freely more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rafael Cazares
Fleeting Is Our Love
I invite you to a humble abode
where the moonlight seems to always be;
hiding from the sun.
you have refused to come.
so i remain.
maybe you have too much to lose
and I much to gain.
left those adorable, admirable eyes
losing warmth, and I unable to
shelter your worries and cries.
friendly and feeble
you are a cozy summer beetle
that the masses have overlooked
just lying on your beds of leaf...quietly,
where i've longed to be.
Our love has evolved into sheer
destruction and concern,
So the time has come to ...