Rafik Romdhani Poems
- Sing Sing for me I sing for you I want to love you love ...
- Beyond Rust -new-
- Slipper Are you weary of life And evenmore bitter? Don't ...
- Flight -new- Years You keep flying O' years But you never look ...
- Arrows -new- In parliament Everyone want to play the wolf And ...
- The Counter -new- Head, lean some more over the counter People, ...
- And We Wait -new- Step by step in the abyss of revolution The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Sing for me I sing for you
I want to love you love very true
Dig deeper those corners in you
You sweet Soul love is in blood!
But eyes report it straight to you
Those eyes are grey graves
The day they don't see you
And if you glimpse eye water
It means I am all waves
From North to South drowning you
Wipe my tear 'n I' ll cry rain in loving you
Deaf my ears the day they don't hear you
And if you don't chirp your craziness
My head will run mad at you!
Sweet heart don' t think I m lying
Because I am burying lies knowing you
Let's sing or else...