Rahma Khalid Poems
- Intertwined Authenticity Whomever they are, They'd make ...
- Strucked By Ownself Tell me, Can I be an aid? All I did ...
- Demons Of Me Demons of my room collected the bits, Even ...
- Dunhill As I sit in this dark room With nothing around but ...
- Twisted Reality Twisted mind, is absorbing my ...
Hopping one day people will run away to my world for the sake of escaping this drab one. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rahma Khalid
As I sit in this dark room
With nothing around but cruel coldness
I rise my lighter up and burn my dunhill
To make it the only thing shining in emptiness
What is the point of smiling?
If the only fake thing here is happiness
God, if this is the plane
Then I shall smoke this sickness
And feel it running through my lungs
Let my heart be lost in this mess
To be dead and spiritless
Haunted by loveless nights and sadness
As I stare at ashes of an ending sob story
Where are those people who called me moody?
You got ...