Raj Kumar Poems
- Poodle Poodle thought to doodle; first time love ...
- Pickled Heart She thought over toil, never striking ...
- Allie O' Allie, wake up; Where have you been? Wish could ...
- My Dreamy Dream Slept with smirk; Dreamy dreams to ...
- Smile … Dear Smile Walk up to smile. Fondle well to smile; ...
- Fear Reside in blocked ogle, believe humanity a sinister;
- One Sense Whilst verse and deeds build to tie; lead no ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raj Kumar
Poodle thought to doodle; first time love scribble.
Pride before of friend candle; be one for envy dribble.
Strolled down to Google; be life thought on cradle.
Pick up the mantle; Tail up as spindle.
Sat like moon over kindle; Shining stars on handle.
It was all confused riddle; Like five minute noodle.
Fluke fell impressed of ladle.
Felt for Poodle delight doodle of noodle.