Rajat Joshi Poems
- Is Money Worth Having? This is a fast and competitive world, ...
- A Cute Child! Fearless they are from their future, With ...
- Studious Night I and friends plan to study all night, At ...
- My Lovely Girl She is sweet, lovely little girl But ...
- Just Me A boy, a man, an insane game.. Whimsical 'n' crazy, ...
- You'Re A Wonderful Friend! You bind us together, In a ...
- My Lovely Girl. Part 2 More cute she looks, The little ...
I am just a teenager with WILD notions and a BIT creative mind. Football is my favorite sport and will be the same forever. I LOVE books. I can stay buried in them for days together.
I am an amateur poet. I mostly write poems on the topics which I've experienced something. It can be a funny incident or a philosophical thought.
These mentioned above are my + points... well on the negative... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajat Joshi
Is Money Worth Having?
This is a fast and competitive world,
Where the time is money
And the man is in hurry,
Oh, mad man, money is an awful bane,
You’d know that if you weren’t insane.
But alas, it is too late today,
And money if the feeling, the dwelling and the healing,
The love, the friendship,
The life of a man.
Today the progress of your life depends
Upon the way you interact when
You have nothing at all,
And the way you manage,
When you have ‘money and all’,
People say so while I don’t believe it.
The life depends much more on the heart!