Rajeev kumar kunapra
Rajeev kumar kunapra Poems
- Vampire's Prey Perplexed I stood amidst the darkness of ...
- Hey Ram Hey Ram! The poignant cry That eclipsed the joy of ...
- Dogs May Bark But The Caravan ... When the righteousness ...
- Proud To Be An Indian! Sixty two summers have elapsed after ...
- Madani And The Marines Forlorn he behind the bars, No bail,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajeev kumar kunapra
Perplexed I stood amidst the darkness of night,
Haunted by the news that scrolled on the screen.
A fourteen year old- drained by her kith.
What was her sin?
Born of a beast was not her fault
Never a reason to be deflowered!
Her father was her hero
The strongest of her world.
But tongue tied she stood, when
The might she adored,
Pounced and muscled in
Then in turn brother, uncles, the malevolent villains.
Incessant incest clipped her wings,
Coerced girl sighed and sobbed
But in vain, tears of prey
Predator never weighs! ...