Rajesh Kumar Poems
- Mother Of All Passwords There is a password Which opens all ...
- About You One neat string seamless and strong That runs ...
- Memory Full-Pls. Delet Some Me... A cell phone full of ...
- Living In The Moment A scoop of Silence splattered with ...
- S Wax in my life, When you do not call, I melt, and die, ...
- Sunflower Each Sunflower that follows the Sun Reminds me of...
Some day, when the wheels of destiny starts creaking around me, and the groans are heard to surviving few, I might ask myself If I have lived a good life.
Until such time, I live with no regrets. If life were a trade, and me a trading partner, let it be recorded that my partner has not discounted me. In this world I inherited, I stand in profit.
Guiding ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajesh Kumar
Mother Of All Passwords
There is a password
Which opens all my locks.
The digital diary squeaks in assent
And my cell phone loves it too.
The files in my computer
Open by this name;
And my e-mail id too.
It’s all you; always you;
All the way down the road,
All my passwords
Have always been you.