Rajpal Singh Poems
- Love- The Path Of Salvation Not a sin as you think it is, ...
- Hah Carmel! (A Satire) Oh! A teacher so brainy and bright, ...
- Beauty And Sweet Poetry Listen carefully O' distant friends ...
- Lovely Tyrant Like a tyrant of remote past You invaded and ...
- True Marriage Your reticence speaks that all What you never ...
- Nilakantham At thy super command Nebular Ocean was churned, ...
- Strangle Me Not Thousand thousand miles away, O’ hotty, You...
On this orb of death,
In 1964, me Heaven made fall,
For, I could take my first breath,
And to be called ‘Rajpal’
And to give joy to them all
Who hung around for nine months and not less
For this prisoner to get enthralled
In the cell of blood and flesh.
My custodians, guards and warders
To make this detenu flourished
With all traits of mind and soul
Sustained, supported and nourished.
Themselves suffered they scorch summery,
But me they kept under shadowy tree.
Me they schooled to develop faculties
And to earn for me a post degree.
Never thought I or dreamt ever
That could a verse be writ by me ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rajpal Singh
Love- The Path Of Salvation
Not a sin as you think it is,
For it blesses with inexpressible bliss.
No material of this sphere, no sense
Can give joy so immense.
Gifted to this earth by Heaven’s grace
To survive the creatures and this race.
If suppose a sin as you think it to be,
Then the greatest sinner its Maker will be,
For, he left for procreation the only device,
Whether it is a virtue or a vice.
If it is laden on us by His irrevocable will,
How dare you defy, and insist still?
Or did you forget Osho’s Preaching
Who devised it for black soul’s bleaching?
What is the ...