Rason Ridley Poems
- I'm Coming For You I thought you knew I'm Coming For ...
- Intertwining Of Free Spirits '..I hope I'm not being rash ...
- I'M No Poet How to write poetry? I sketch these visually ...
- Bright Nights The night is never dark Nights are ...
- Permission To Enter I recall the feeling that washes ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rason Ridley
The night is never dark
Nights are enlightened
By the white-hot spark of memory
The spark shows faded brilliance
Temptation of attention
A tragic love story rendition
How unlucky to find the love of your life at eighteen
The thought of it is so dismal
Knowledge of self so infinitesimal
Inferiority from no self-priority
The experience branding my mind
It prolongs the nights like the sun
Yet it does not only provide warmth
It produces the chilling cold of past radiance