ratnaprabha raykar Poems
- Earth Madame Earth beckons Mars, '' my plight will soon be...
- Pure White Pure White Pure white I cannot fathom the ...
- Me, An Old House demolishers descend upon me with chisel and ...
- A Special Mother For A Special... often swelled with pride...
- The Moon I gaze in wonder at the luminous moon so pure, ...
- Let Us... The fanatics are but a handful Let them not hold ...
- Hands I look with awe at worn out gnarled hands of a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about ratnaprabha raykar
Pure white I cannot fathom
the multihues you hide within yourself
On a baby swathed in white
you take on the colour of innocence and joy
On a pious man
you are coloured with selflessness
On a doctor you take on the colour
of efficiency, confidence and dedication
On a nurse
You are service in person
A widow’s clothes tint you with
sadness and helplessness
A postmortemed body in white
wringes pain in the heart
Who are the real YOU
HE saw seven colours
But I see many many more
Ratnaprabha R Raykar