Raven Rasputin Poems
- Moss Colored Bed Sheets Ah my feathered feet feel ...
- Shiftless Under Black Eyes All alone It’s what I’ve ...
- I Dream Again today As everyday I dream Of a goal in reach
- Here I Stand Here I stand I suffer Of a disease that can't ...
- Long Distance Imagine Living Our
- Socially Awkward I get that hot feeling Like I have just ...
- Satire Satire mocks the pixie dust dream Everyone's making ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Raven Rasputin
Moss Colored Bed Sheets
Ah my feathered feet feel light
Against the morning canopy
It will all turn out all right
I've felt this way before
The air hangs calm
Like the wings of a lazy butterfly
Almost like breaking
But I'm not worried about that right now
My mind slips to dreamscapes
It's how I escape
Mostly just healing
Like climbing a tree