Ravisankar Maitree Poems
- Radha Krishno 2006 Ayan Gosh does not more find fault in ...
- The Story Of Living And Not To... The story of living and ...
- I Miss My Spring The spring takes leave as soon as it ...
- Revolving Revolving Ravisankar Maitree Same water comes ...
- Two Episode Of Love Two Episode of love Ravisankar ...
- You Are Everywhere You are everywhere Ravisankar ...
- New Banyan Flute New Banyan flute Ravisankar Maitree With...
I am poet and writer in Bangla.
I am TV program director.
I am also TV Program Director. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ravisankar Maitree
Radha Krishno 2006
Ayan Gosh does not more find fault in illicit love
If some Krishno loves Radha
What's offence, Rather grace
If something, added to this income.
The bottom of the Kodom-tree is much dank
Ugly kiln is on the bank of Jamuna
The bench of the park is possessed by the dopy
Where would the lovers meet?
Krishno to the whole a decitful shephered
still does not forget of the herd leaving
Would have tuned the flute sitting on Kodom-branch.
Krishno now a manager of farm of cattle nourishment
At times coaxing the owner
Sits in a Chinese in the twilight of...