Ray A. James
Ray A. James Poems
- The Blue Bonnet State There's a Blue Bonnet of Texas That I ...
- Christian Heritage GREAT GRANNY WAS MY FAIR LADY BORN IN ...
- The Land Of Opportunity From the Spanish Cattle Trail, to ...
- The Lamb Of God The Lamb of God Is important for all of us...
- Santa Is Coming To Town Tonigh...
- Santa's Coming To Town Tonight All the little Children in ...
- Unbroken Dreams Of Peace UNBROKEN DREAMS UNBROKEN ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ray A. James
The Blue Bonnet State
There's a Blue Bonnet of Texas
That I would always like to keep
That stands high and mighty
Pretty, dignified, and mystique
No other fellow knows her
No other, other than me
She is boldest and grandest flower
Who sends out radiance to the nation
All eyes on Texas
Where Texas, is our Texas
Her eyes are bright likes diamonds
When all celebrate freedom
She gives me the power
To stand for what is right
Because there is no other like her
Her destiny is in the hands of the nation
What a glorious state she is
Where we once again play ...